- Sell and acquisition mandates for companies, subsidiaries & divisions.
Most of our sell mandates originate from succession issues, shareholders with conflicting interests & views and strategic reorientation.
We provide consultancy throughout the entire sell or acquisition process from initial orientation through negotiation to due diligence, transaction documentation & closing of the transaction.
Our advice and support are tailor-made and depend on the specific requirements of each assignment. They usually include:
- advice on project approach and planning of project steps
- setting financial and non-financial transaction objectives including indicative business valuations and price ranges
- listing potential target buyers or acquisition targets
- confidential approach of short-listed targets ensuring anonymity
- active participation in transaction negotiations leading to Heads of Terms
- arranging acquisition finance
- co-ordination of due diligence
- negotiation of final transaction documentation in close co-operation with legal, tax and other professional advisors
- closing of the transaction.
- Settlement of shareholder conflicts.
We take assignments to defend the interests of one specific shareholder or group of shareholders against the other conflicting parties. We also take binding arbitration assignments from all conflicting shareholders jointly.
- (Re-)financing of companies.
We advise and negotiate the equity, debt and mezzanine funding of companies. Access to our trusted network of private equity firms, banks and other financial institutions ensure the optimal funding structure of your business.
- Advice and support for start-ups.
Our role and activities for start-ups are broader than just financial. We act as general sparring partner for all challenges a start-up is facing in its early years. We provide guidance and advice in establishing the business plan, we advise on organizational development, business structure and financial structure.